Life has been so busy this year, I don't even know where to begin.
To make my life more crazy my computer crashed a few months back so that left work for my church and other things put on hold.
I survived Ashliegh's graduation, project graduation, the Luau and Brittany leaving for the Philippine's the weekend of May 18th. I admit though, that was a VERY HARD weekend for me. I wouldn't advise trying to conquer that much in one weekend - too stressful on the body and on the heart.
My hopes were to spend a great summer with the girls since it was Ashliegh's last summer before college, but it just wasn't meant to be. Bill's dad had a triple bypass in June and is now in a nursing home and his mom, whom had a stroke 10 years ago has to have 24 hour care at home so that leaves Bill and I to take up a lot of the slack when needed. Unfortunately that is all the time on weekends and overnights. We have someone during the weekdays to take care of her, and now have found a girl that helps out some evenings, but not all of them. Bill is an only child so it has been rough.
My scrapbooking has went really down hill since my free time has been spent with my Mother-in-law. I really hate that I've been losing my passion for it. I'm hoping that Scrapbookers Addictions can pull me out of that rut with their new products they purchased from CHA. Plus maybe I just need a good scrapbookin' day with my buddies, (whom I haven't seen all summer). GIRLS, WE NEED TO MAKE A DATE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, we DO need to make a date! All of us have been so busy and I think it's taken a toll on everyone and their desire to scrapbook. We need to MAKE time this fall - no excuses. It's one day a month to spend time doing what we love with people whose company we enjoy. We deserve it! Luv ya!
Well said.
Post a Comment